Attendance Policies/Cancellation of Course
Students must be present and on time for each class. This habit will prepare the student for an easier transition into the work force where employers demand regular and punctual attendance.
- Students shall notify instructor in advance of any anticipated absences.
- A maximum of three excused (3) absences during a 20 week course will be allowed.
- More than three absences for any reason may result in termination from course.
- Students who have been absent are expected to complete all missed work prior to returning to class.
- The instructor will attempt to notify all students of any class cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled start time.
- If CodingWithRhonda™ cancels the course; all tuition paid for the cancelled course will be refunded.
Students on Leave of Absence
If a student requires a leave of absence during the course, the instructor should be notified immediately. The student will be given one year to re-enroll in course without paying an additional instructors fee.
Workbooks/Membership non-refundable fee and current year coding manuals cost may be applied. After one year of student absence, all course fees will be applied. There will be no refund due to the student.
Students are expected to conduct themselves as responsible adults.
Causes for dismissal from training would be:
1) attending class while under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs;
2) behavior disruptive to the class;
3) excessive absences;
4) failure to pay tuition;
5) physical or verbal abuse of another person;
6) theft of property occurring in class;
7) academic cheating;
8) destruction, damage or misuse of facilities or property;
9) sexual harassment.
When appropriate, CodingWithRhonda™ will issue warnings prior to dismissing a student for poor conduct. If a student is dismissed, he or she may appeal in writing to Rhonda Burgess, Instructor, whose decision will be final.
Readmission to course following dismissal or withdrawal will be at the sole discretion of Rhonda Burgess, Instructor. A written request from student should contain a summary of why the student feels he or she should be readmitted. Extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration; however, CodingWithRhonda™ reserves the right to refuse to readmit any student who does not meet the academic or behavioral standards.
CodingWithRhonda ™reserves the right to reject any applicant. If an applicant is rejected, the applicant is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
An applicant requesting cancellation more than three business days after enrolling in a class, but prior to starting the class, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid minus an administrative fee of $200.